Keeping up means keeping ahead. Here’s a look at what’s happening and some revealing questions about what might happen next.
2014 saw gains in freight capacity demand, stretching operations and drivers thin. Many sources anticipate more growth in 2015. Can you streamline your operation to meet demand? Can you find drivers to move your equipment? What solutions could help?
A seasonal surge in freight tonnage in the final months brought better rates and margins. Are higher rates sustainable?
Fuel price relief has eased margin pressure. Will it last?
More news you can use from our blog:
- Make One-Way Trailers Part of Your Equipment Strategy
- REAL Business 101: Communication Key in Freight Industry, All Business
- Transportation Trends & News Roundup: Freight Rate to Continue Rising, Prevent Cargo Theft, Free Industry Webinar and More
- REAL Business 101: the In’s and Out’s of Business Courtesies
- Transportation Trends & News Roundup: Tight Capacity Creates Opportunities, Holiday Shipping Outlook, Fuel Price Trends and More